Summary of Role
Our Quality Assurance (QA) interns work as part of our QA teams and help plan testing efforts, execute test scripts, help with install testing, software, and web testing. The Quality Assurance interns participate in all phases of a project, from user story review, test design, demos to final system testing and launch.
You will work as part of agile teams, must be a self-starter, and have strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong attention to detail. Quality Assurance interns are mentored and monitored by a Quality Assurance Engineer.
Details of the role
- Basic troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail is important.
- Must be proficient with computers.
- Basic knowledge of testing software is required
- Ability to test software and question features or behaviour is desirable, but not required.
Must be currently enrolled in a 4-year Bachelors’ program. Preferably Mathematics, Computer Science, or Electrical/Computer Engineering majors.
How to apply
We actively promote diversity, creativity, and professionalism in the workplace. To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com