Role: Manager, HR, and Administration
Reporting to: Chief Finance Officer
Employment: Fixed Term, Renewable on an Annual Basis
Start Date: Immediate
Duty station: Accra, Ghana
Manager, HR, and Administration
The HR and Administrative Manager will be responsible for the overall HR duties and office administrative functions of the company. Specifically, she will be:
- Responsible for all recruitments and onboarding of new hires into the company
- Responsible for overall employee satisfaction, instituting grievance and redress mechanisms in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures.
- Conduct periodic employee satisfaction surveys and ensure the interest and complaints of employees are promptly resolved by liaising with other department heads.
- Work closely with all department heads to ensure employees conduct themselves in accordance with the company’s disciplinary policies and procedures.
- Consult with relevant state and statutory bodies, especially on labor laws, and ensure that the company is always compliant.
- Supervise the work of all administrative support staff.
- Responsible for day-to-day office management by supervising the work in the front desk areas, security, and janitorial services.
- Responsible for planning field staff itineraries and providing administrative & logistical support for the company’s staff on field trips, international assignments, and other duties outside the office.
- Develop Key Performance Indicators with heads of Departments and undertake periodic performance assessments of all employees.
- Ensure all new hires are having the best of the Esoko experience by giving them adequate orientation and training in line with the company’s onboarding process.
- Conduct exit interviews for departing employees and manage out boarding processes.
- Lead strategic communication confidently with other senior managers and support the senior leadership team on all matters relating to employee welfare and office administration.
- Establish policies and procedures that produce high-quality customer service delivery and that reflect the company’s best practices.
- Be a champion of the company’s culture and ensure all employees understand, respect, and participate fully in all the company’s engagements.
- Organizes regular team building campaigns and ensures employees are performing in a safe and secure working environment.
- Lead in the preparation of monthly and regular management meetings and attend these meetings at regular intervals.
- Develops and maintains adequate and accurate records of all personnel and officers of the company.
- Manages and plans for employee leave days and other benefit packages for all staff.
- Responsible for collating quarterly management reports and submitting them to the CEO.
- Work with the CFO in performing high-level administrative functions and any other duties under the mandate for an HR and Administrative professional.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, business administration, international relations, economics, or another related field. Master’s degree (MSc, MBA, MA) strongly preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience managing human resources and performing administrative functions in a similar organization. At least five of which must be at a senior level working closely with company executives.
- Skilled in stakeholder engagement and managing complex relationships from Executives to field level.
- Creative and original thinker – you are not afraid to chart the course in murky waters.
- Highly process driven but not a slave to a business plan.
- Quantitative – you are data-driven decision maker. Superb analytical skills and a mastery of human relations
- Experience and extensive familiarity with labour laws, benefits packages, employee onboarding, team building and ensuring compliance with corporate culture, policies and procedures.
- Excellent computer skills and tech savvy
- Advanced oral and written proficiency in English. Ability to write very good reports is a must have skills.
- Have a consultative approach to problem solving for employees and for clients.
- Passionate about working in a business with strong social impact and about innovative technology.
How to Apply
We actively promote diversity, creativity, and professionalism in the workplace. To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com