Esoko provides market information services and support to farmers via SMS, voice-SMS and a Call Center. Farmer Helpline Advisors (FHAs) support farmers with information on market prices, weather forecast, agronomic advisory and access to markets and buyers. It is an innovative and exciting business that helps empower rural farming communities with information they can easily access over a phone. The position will require working in a Call Center based in Accra. We are looking for persons fluent in an average of three of the following languages; Dagbani, Gonja, Mampruli, Dagaari, Sissali, Wali, Komkomba or Likplankpa, Twi, Ewe, Ga. You need to have the patience to work in an office environment, answer calls all day, and have a passion for helping smallholder farmers.
- Answer inbound calls/or emails promptly and in accordance with established procedures
- Empathize with callers and provide technical advice about using Esoko and crop/livestock production guidelines.
- Responding courteously and solving problems for a complete caller satisfaction experience
- Recognising, applying and explaining product knowledge to customers
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the Customer Care Manager
- Transfers customers to other internal departments where appropriate
- Keep records of customer interactions and details of actions taken
- Must comprehend and interpret customer complaints/or suggestions accurately
- Developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use;
- Developing customer service procedures, policies and standards for the organization or department;
- Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service;
- Being involved in staff recruitment and appraisals for the Call Centre;
- Leading or supervising a team of Call Centre staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture and extension experience required
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of crop and animal production
- Ability to speak a minimum of three of these languages (Dagbani, Gonja, Mampruli, Frafra, Dagaari, Sissali, Wali, Komkomba or Likplankpa, Twi, Ewe, Ga.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of computer operating systems
- Sound knowledge of telephone etiquette
- Good team player with the right temperament
- Proficient data entry skills
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments
How To Apply
We actively promote diversity, creativity, and professionalism in the workplace. To learn more about the company, visit www.esoko.com
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com